We are THREE Days Away from National Poetry Month at Chappaqua Station!!!
Yes! We are just 3 days away from National Poetry Month at Chappaqua Station!!!
If you are near the area, join us at the beautiful and elegant Chappaqua Station Farm to Town Cafe for a night of wonderful poetry, storytelling and art!
Friday night, April 13th
7:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Farm to Town Cafe
1 Station Plaza
Chappaqua, New York
5 Featured Poets, Authors & Writers
15 Slot Poetry/Prose Open Mic – 3 minute time limit per slot – sign up from 6:45pm to 7:30pm
5 Featured Poets, Authors & Writers:
• Laurel S. Peterson: Poet, Author, Poet Laureate Norwalk CT
• Van Hartman: Poet, Author – Norwalk CT
• Jane Ormerod: Author, Poet, Founding Editor of great weather for MEDIA – New York, NY
• Bill Buschel: Poet, Storyteller, Radio Show Host – New York
• Ann Cefola: Author, Poet – New York
Host: Jerry T Johnson, Poet, Spoken Word Artist – Danbury, CT
Chappaqua Station Farm to Town Cafe, conveniently located at the Chappaqua metro stop, Harlem Line Metro North…only a 58 minute ride friends m Grand Central Station
Metro North – take Harlem Line northbound or southbound to Chappaqua. The cafe is in the train station.
By car -exit 33 north or southbound on the Saw Mill Park — the train station and cafe is right off the exit about 200 feet. Plenty parking available.
Click link below for more info: